Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FOTD: Playing with Eye Make-up

Despite the cosmetic junkie that I am, I am still a make-up noob, especially at eye makeup. And this is my first attempt at a complete makeup look. Not bad if I say so myself...but yeah, crappy webcam and all XD





Face:
Purederm BB Cream
Elianto Cream Concealer in 01 medium (for dark circle)
Bare Naturals FoundiStay in Olive Neutral Medium Light
Bare Naturals Blush in Viva Sofia
Guerlain Meteorites Perles in Rose Teint

Eyes:
Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer
Wet n Wild ColorIcon Palette in Walking on Eggshells (used corresponding shades)
Etude House Dual Change Eyeliner
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Etude House Henna Fix Mascara in Henna Black

Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst in Soft Nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates